Join our team
We are currently undergoing a significant expansion and are looking for highly skilled, innovative, and enthusiastic people to join our growing team.
This is the opportunity to join an organisation at the leading edge of disruptive clinical trials utilising electronic healthcare data to unlock the value for the benefit of patients whilst enabling informed decision making to support and empower new models of clinical trial delivery.
About NorthWest EHealth
We pride ourselves on generating a positive atmosphere as we believe a happy team is a great team. We know that a fantastic working environment promotes innovation, creativity and collaboration. We respectfully challenge and we pride ourselves on employing those who can think outside of the box to help us to continue to deliver the high quality service that puts our customers first whilst understanding the importance of data confidentiality, which keeps the patients at the heart of all we do.
Aside from providing you with an innovative and collaborative atmosphere created by our friendly staff. We can also offer you a number of fantastic benefits...
- Modern offices on the Manchester Corridor
- Flexible working arrangements
- Childcare vouchers
- A workplace pension
- Access to training
- 27 days holiday
It’s good to work for a company that is doing something truly ground-breaking that improves patient outcomes – that is something I can really get behind.
There’s a lot of trust between everyone at NWEH, you can talk to anyone about anything, and it makes for a much better working environment.
Sam Harber - Systems Administrator - NorthWest EHealth
NWEH are currently undergoing a significant expansion and are looking for talented, innovative and passionate people. This is the chance to join an organisation that is at the forefront of pioneering how electronic healthcare data can be utilised to unlock the value of health and care data for the benefit of patients whilst enabling informed decision making to support and empower new models of clinical service delivery.
This post offers an exciting opportunity for a person to join our Data Management team and help drive forward excellence in Data Management processes for an innovative software services company supporting clinical trials, research and health improvement projects.
The post holder will primarily be responsible for the verification of manually entered electronic data to ensure timely delivery of high quality reliable datasets to study sponsors. The Data Management team will also be involved in driving data management requirements for core and bespoke IT systems.
Job dimensions and scope:
This post holder will work as part of the Data Management Team to support the operational delivery function of NWEH. The post holder will liaise with members the study team, including Clinical Research Team, CRAs, Technical Team, Project Management, Quality and Senior Management teams to deliver the service. The post also offers the opportunity to work with other teams within NWEH to ensure delivery across a wide variety of projects.
- Working to key processes to ensure data management in studies is performed to regulatory requirements.
- Working as part of the Data Management Team to ensure timely and high-standard delivery of service to the study Sponsor.
- As part of the Data Management team, work to Key Performance Indicators for data management service and ensuring that these are met.
- Working with CRAs and the Clinical Research Team to ensure timely and accurate management of data queries.
- Working with CRAs and the Clinical Research Team to ensure timely and accurate Freeze and Lock.
- As part of the Data Management team; liaise with technical and quality teams to develop and deliver data management functionality within NWEH systems.
- Working with CRAs and the Clinical Research Team to maintain and improve data quality.
- Keeping accurate and up to date records of data management activities to support delivery.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Identify data discrepancies in the eCRF and raise clear, concise data queries.
- Manage the resolution of these queries. Ensuring that responses and closure occur within agreed study timelines.
- Monitor the generation of non-Data Management queries (CRAs, auto queries etc.) and work with the originator to ensure that these are closed within agreed study timelines.
- Actively contribute to definition and implementation of Source Data Verification management within NWEH system.
- Liaise with customer facing teams/data services teams to identify and resolve data quality and data timelines issues.
- Work with technical and project teams to ensure timely resolution to any data management issues within NWEH systems.
- Take part in data quality reviews.
- Work with colleagues to promote NWEH values.
- Ensure effective communication with NWEH Senior Management.
- Contribute to communication with the extended NWEH team.
- Support DM Team Lead to develop and abide by set procedures and standards.
Salary: Salary £21,909 to £23,940 (Dependent on experience)
Application Deadline: 30/07/2017
Based: CityLabs, M13 9NQ
The next steps
Apply now with a full CV and covering letter and we’ll be in touch.Apply now
How to apply
We welcome speculative applications, please forward CV’s for consideration to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch when new positions become available.
To apply for any roles above, please fill out this application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org